Passionate about delivering the best customer service, you are now looking for a new challenge within an expanding business? Ready to take up new challenges and make a difference? With 900 boats across 8 countries in Europe, Le Boat is the number one self-driven boating holidays company in the world and is now looking for a Customer Service Agent.
High quality customer service is paramount to the success of our business. It is the key to building trust and credibility with our customers and ensuring that they will recommend LeBoat to friends and family.
The Customer Service Agent will focus primarily on providing cruising clients with answers to their questions and needs. The candidate will quickly acquire a thorough knowledge of the company and of its services and products.
The Customer Service Agent will handle all customer calls during and outside our operational bases opening hours. He/she will ensure that requests are handled as promptly as possible to guarantee customer satisfaction.
- Respond to requests for technical assistance via telephone
- Diagnose and resolve technical issues
- Advise client on appropriate actions
- Redirect problems to correct resource when necessary
- Follow standard help desk procedures
- Log all help desk interactions
- Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention
- Inform management of recurring problems
- Administrative assistance to the Customer Service Team SKILLS REQUIRED
- Ability to adapt and learn quickly, proactive, autonomous
- Excellent communication skills
- Integrity and customer focused
- Ability to manage priorities
- Interested in technical aspects of products
- Positive attitude and ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work in a team
- French and English: fluent imperative
- German: good verbal skills
- Any other language would be a plus
We are committed to maintain a high level of customer service to become a truly customer champion. In few words, it’s a great time to join us! Please send CV in French and English when applying.
Please use the application form at the bottom of the page to upload your documents (CV and covering letter) and file your application.